Working in close collaboration with its law enforcement and public safety partners, national and local subject matter experts, state POSTS and training officials, the company strives to deliver the best quality self-paced distance learning training all at one low price. For only $74.95 per user per year, a subscriber can access any and all courses regardless of the number of courses available during their year of subscription. Courses will provide assessments and automatic updates to superiors and training directors.
PoliceCommunity.Net has a world class Learning Management System to manage and control the use of all distance learning courses as part of your annual subscription at no extra charge. This LMS can provide automated tracking of each student's curriculum and provide regular updates to law enforcement agencies.
To get started, you can click on Sign Up Now, or browse our course directory by clicking on View Courses, or Login if you're already a user.
- Step 1: Register Online
- To register and subscribe, you must first select either INDIVIDUAL or AGENCY/GROUP and agree to various agreements either as an individual or Group/Agency. If registering as an Group/Agency you must select/appoint a person as the Agency Administrator. Then, follow instructions for individual or agency.
- Please note: This service is available to subscriber(s) only after validation/proof of employment as a professional within law enforcement/public safety communications.
- Step 2: Submit Payment
- Review and agree to subscriber agreements, then continue on to fill in data to subscribe either as an Individual or Group/Agency. If registering as an individual you can either pay by credit card or by mailing a check to the address below. Agencies have two methods of payment which are credit card or purchase order/agency check.
- Please note: Access to courses is granted only after receipt of payment by check/credit card.
- TRN does not retain your credit card information. However, the company does retain your contact information but the company does not provide subscriber personal information to any 3rd party companies for marketing purposes.
- Step 3: Receive Sign-up Verification
- Individuals Print out and return Validation form, Group/Agencies return Institutional Agreement. After receiving the necessary account information PoliceCommunity.net will process your application. The estimated processing time for validation is 7-10 days or less. Feel free to call directly to 1-877-288-0451 to expedite your application.
- Remember, after receiving your password to access courses each user must change their password for security purposes.
- Please note: Agencies have the right to replace officers/public-safety professionals that leave or are replaced during any subscription year. Individual subscriptions subscribed to by individuals are non-transferrable to other individual officers or public safety professionals.
- Make payment checks out to:
THE RESPONSE NETWORK INC.
- Mail payment checks to:
THE RESPONSE NETWORK INC.
P.O. Box 5520
Hanover, NH 03755
Attention: Subscription Fee(s)
- Scores of Courses for
Law Enforcement and Public Safety
- Now, at cost effective prices law enforcement and public safety officials can access those necessary In-Service training courses to improve or refresh their skills starting with the initial courses provided by clicking on the sign-up button to your left or first visit our demo page where you can view the course syllabus and hear the SME's overview.
- Future Courses
- The company will provide a minimum of at least 3 new courses every 3-4 months that will be available to all subscribers at no additional charge. As the project evolves, your investment goes up and the net cost per course goes down dramatically! You pay one price for all.